The Human Resources Administrator is responsible for administrative duties to facilitate recruitment, onboarding, payroll and compliance, ensuring smooth and efficient cooperation between the HR department and Arctos & Bird businesses. They deliver consistent, highly accurate support in alignment with our brand and company culture.
- Help to ensure organization wide compliance with policies, procedures and applicable regulations.
- Responsible for new hire administration, including check-in with new employees.
- Follow-up with managers and staff to ensure all HR and Payroll forms are complete in a timely manner.
- Responsible for job postings and to support managers in recruitment efforts.
- Attend job fairs.
- Submit WCB injury claims and investigation.
- Assist in ensuring all businesses are compliant in OH&S regulations and lead the OH&S committee.
- Assist with regular research and compliance initiatives regarding Human Resources issues.
- Organize and maintain employee records and files in their proper locations.
· Organize and support in the delivery of staff events and incentives.
- Assist with employee orientation and training.
- Support managers and staff with Human Resource related issues.
- Ensure that staff housing tenants adhere to set policies and procedures; formulate strategies and tactics to mitigate violations
- Maintain rent, damage deposit and cost of damages collection records for payroll deductions.
- Create and maintain staff accommodation documents
- Process payroll when required.
This is a full time role, with time divided between our offices in downtown Banff and our operating businesses, The Juniper Hotel & Bistro and The Wild Flour Bakery.Explore Full Job Description
Position Listed On: 2021-08-17 07:30