Looking for the perfect place to develop your hospitality talents? The Juniper Hotel offers boutique hospitality in a unique setting, surrounded by nature but only moments away from downtown Banff. Our small, friendly team are committed to connecting our guests with Banff National Park and all the adventures it offers. Our staff enjoy competitive wages and great benefits, including on-site staff accommodation with fire pit, hotel and restaurant discounts, ski pass program and regular team events and activities.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the Housekeeping Manager in managing the daily operation of the housekeeping department.
- Efficiently clean assigned rooms and areas according to the set standards of the Juniper Hotel & Bistro.
- Work as part of a team, maintaining open communication with colleagues and hotel staff.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years housekeeping experience preferred.
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude.
- Pride in your work.
- A commitment to providing great guest service with a smile.
Salary: $15.00-$26.00 per hour
Explore Full Job Description
Position Listed On: 2021-08-17 11:33
Business Location: The Juniper Hotel